• MSEB - Change name in electricity record

    To apply for change of name, do the following:
    Fill up forms A1, X and Y which may be downloaded from http://www.mahadiscom.in/consumer/app_form.shtm

    In case of change of name due to -
    Transfer of ownership - certified copy of Index 2 certificate.
    Transfer to legal heirs on occasion of death of owner - Certified copy of will, death certificate and affidavit of all legal heirs.


Leave a Reply

Search Any Information Or Job

Get Latest Updates By E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive